- User Information to be collected and collection method
(1) Information provided by users
The following information is provided by users in order to use the Service or through the use of the Service.
- Name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, and other contact and shipping information
- Credit card information, electronic money information, and other payment method information
- Transaction history and details of transactions with the Service
- Information entered or transmitted by the user through input forms or other methods determined by the Company.
(2) Information collected by the Company when users use the Service
We may collect information regarding your access to and use of the Service. This includes the following information
- IP addresses
- Server access log information
- Cookies and other identifiers
(3) Information provided by other services when the user permits linkage with such other services in using the Service.
When a user permits linkage with other services such as social networking services in using the Service, the following information will be collected from such external services based on the details agreed upon at the time the user permits such linkage.
- ID used by the user for the external service
- Other information that the user has authorized to be disclosed to the linked service according to the privacy settings of the external service.
- Purpose of Use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of this service are as follows
(1) User's name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. will be used for the following purposes
- To ship purchased products and provide after-sales service.
- To respond to inquiries from users and to confirm the identity of users.
- To provide information on products, services, campaigns, etc., via letters, e-mails, etc.
- To send important notices and other necessary communications regarding the Service.
(2) We will use the user's payment information for the following purposes
- To purchase products on the Service
(3) To accumulate and analyze information on the User's use of the Service, etc., and use it for the following purposes
- To prevent unauthorized use of the Service
- To investigate, analyze, and improve the Service for the purpose of improving the Service.
- To provide information and distribute advertisements regarding the Service and other services
- To plan, develop, and operate our new services.
(2) For the purpose of improving the website and delivering advertisements, behavioral information may be acquired and used through cookies issued by the following partners. The details of the cookies issued by these partners and the information obtained will be handled in accordance with the privacy policies and other agreements of these partners. If you wish to disable the delivery of advertisements via cookies from the relevant partner, please disable it from the website of the relevant company below.
Partner: Google Inc.
Partner service name: Google Analytics
URL for policies, etc.: https://www.google.com/intl/ja/policies/privacy/partners/
Opt-out URL: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ja
Provision to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information among user information to third parties (including parties located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, we will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the user's prior consent. However, this shall not apply to the following cases where there is a need to provide personal information to a third party (including parties located outside of Japan) (1) To achieve the purpose of use
(1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is provided to a business partner or information collection module provider
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the user's consent may interfere with the execution of such affairs.
(5) Other cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act") (6) When permitted by other laws and regulations.
The Company will jointly use users' personal information as follows
(1) Items of personal information to be jointly used
User information as described in "1. User information to be collected and collection method" of this policy
(2) Scope of joint users
(3) Purpose of use of joint users, etc.
We use Shopify to operate our online store. For more information about Shopify's use of users' personal information, please visit https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacyをご参照ください.
Disclosure of Personal Information
When a user requests disclosure of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose the information without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself (if the relevant personal information does not exist, we will notify the user to that effect). (If such personal information does not exist, the Company will notify the user of such fact. However, this does not apply to cases in which we are not obligated to disclose the information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
Correction, etc. and Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information
(1) If the Company is requested by a User to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "correct, etc.") any Personal Information that is not true, the Company shall correct, add, or delete such Personal Information. (1) If a User requests that the Company correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.") any Personal Information, the Company shall confirm that the request is made by the User himself/herself and conduct an investigation without delay, and based on the results, the Company shall correct, etc. the content of the Personal Information and notify the User thereof.
(2) If the Company is requested by the User to cease use of or erase personal information (hereinafter referred to as "cease of use, etc.") based on any of the reasons listed below, the Company shall stop using or erase the personal information and notify the User to that effect. (2) When a User requests us to stop using or delete (hereinafter referred to as "stop using, etc.") his/her personal information for any of the following reasons, we will investigate the request without delay after confirming that the request is made by the User himself/herself, and based on the results, we will stop using, etc. the personal information and notify the User to that effect.
(i) Reason that the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use that has been publicly announced in advance
(2) Reason that the personal information was obtained by deception or other means
(3) The provisions of (1) and (2) of this section do not apply to cases in which the Company is not obligated to correct or suspend the use of personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
Management of Personal Information
(1) MCC takes security measures to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, alteration, or leakage of personal information.
(2) We will comply with laws, national policies, and other regulations regarding the handling of personal information.
(3) The Company shall establish internal rules for the protection of personal information, steadily implement them, and continuously improve them.
Contact for Inquiries
Please direct any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information to the following contact point.
Contact for inquiries: email@example.com
Established on January 19, 2021